How To Make Orange juice In Home
Orange juice is a refreshing and healthy beverage that is packed with vitamins and nutrients. It's a great way to start your day and boost your immune system. Making your own orange juice at home is easy and much healthier than store-bought versions. Here's a simple recipe to make fresh orange juice at home.
- 6-8 Piece Oranges
- Water (as needed)
- Sugar (optional)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Wash the oranges thoroughly under running water.
- Cut the oranges in half and juice them using a citrus juicer. Alternatively, you can also use a hand-held juicer or a blender
- If using a blender, remove any seeds and add the orange segments to the blender. Blend until the oranges are pureed.
- Strain the juice through a fine mesh strainer to remove any pulp or seeds. You can also use a cheesecloth or a coffee filter to strain the juice.
- Taste the juice and add sugar if needed. If the oranges are sweet enough, you can skip the sugar.
- Add water to dilute the juice to your desired consistency. Start with a small amount of water and add more as needed.
- Chill the orange juice in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve the orange juice over ice cubes (if desired) and enjoy