How To Make Noddles Recipe 15 Min In Home
Noodles are a delicious and versatile dish that can be enjoyed on their own or as part of a larger meal. They are easy to prepare and can be customized to your liking by adding your favorite vegetables, meat or sauce. Here is a simple and easy recipe to make noodles at home:
Servings 1 People
- 8 Oz 8 oznoodles (your choice of type)
- 1 Piece small onion, diced
- 1 Teaspoon 1 tbspvegetable oil
- 2 Teaspoon garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Cup 1 cupmixed vegetables (carrots, bell peppers, broccoli, etc.), chopped
- 1/2 Cup protein (shrimp, chicken, beef, tofu, etc.), sliced
- 2 Teaspoon 2 tbspsoy sauce
- 1 Teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon 1/2 tspsalt
- 1/4 Teaspoon 1/4 tspblack pepper
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until fragrant
- Add the mixed vegetables and protein and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes until cooked through.
- Add the cooked noodles to the pan and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until everything is well combined.
- Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, and black pepper, and stir-fry for another minute until the noodles are coated in the sauce and everything is heated through.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- You can use any type of noodles for this recipe, such as spaghetti, ramen, udon or soba.
- Customize the dish by adding your favorite vegetables and protein.
- Add a pinch of red pepper flakes for some heat.
- For a vegetarian version, omit the protein or replace with tofu or tempeh.