How To Make Mango juice
Mango juice is a refreshing and delicious beverage that is perfect for hot summer days. It's packed with vitamins and antioxidants, making it a healthy and nutritious option. Making mango juice at home is easy and cost-effective, and it tastes much better than store-bought versions. Here's a simple recipe for making fresh mango juice at home.
Servings 1 People
- 2-3 Ripe Mangoes
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Sugar (optional)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Wash the mangoes thoroughly under running water.
- Peel the mangoes and remove the flesh from the seed using a sharp knife.
- Add the mango flesh to a blender along with 1/2 cup water. Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Taste the juice and add sugar if needed. If the mangoes are sweet enough, you can skip the sugar.
- If the juice is too thick, add more water until you reach your desired consistency.
- Chill the mango juice in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve the mango juice over ice cubes (if desired) and enjoy!